Formula One Makeup Series - Force India - Mercedes

Sziasztok pipikék,

Be kell valljam, hogy elrontottam a sorozat mai bejegyzését. Összekevertem a Sauber és a Force India helyezését, így véletlenül az utóbbit csináltam meg, pedig nem ők következtek volna. Mivel túl későn jöttem rá a hibámra, így nézzétek el ezt a kis bakit.


Hey chickies,

I have to confess something. I screwed up with todays post. The next in line should've been the Sauber team, but I did the makeup for Force India. Since I realized my mistake too late, please bare with me.




A Force India autója az egyik kedvencem, mert világos, vidám, és a színei nem ismétlődnek még számtalan másik autón. A csapat fő színe a fehér, egy kis zölddel és narancssal megspékelve.

The Force India car is one of my favourites, because it's fresh, light and you don't see the colors on several other cars. The main color is white, with a little green and orange.





Felhasznált termékek / Products used

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk

BH Cosmetics - Take me to Brazil palette (shimmery orange)

Sugarpill - Tako

Sugarpill - Flamepoint

Catrice mono eyeshadow - Bring me frosted cake

Catrice kohl kajal - Greentings from...

Catrice kohl kajal - We found Nemo!

Innisfree waterproof color pop liner - Nr. 4

Catrice made to stay inside eye - In the mood for nude

Catrice eye brow stylist - Date with Ash-ton

Catrice lash brow designer

Maybelline - The volum' express mascara






babicsek

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése